Skip to main content

If you want to enroll your child in a North Carolina public school, you will have to register with the school district you live in. Generally if you live in Chapel Hill or Carrboro, you would register your child with Chapel Hill/Carrboro City Schools and not Orange County Schools.

Here are the school systems closest to UNC-Chapel Hill: