Step 4: Create a Shipping Label
Once the Form I-20 or Form DS-2019 has been processed, students should create an account on eShip Global, place an order, and pay for a shipping label to have their documents express mailed.
Instructions for using eShip Global
- Select “student sign up” if it’s your first time using eShip Global.
- Follow the registration instructions to enter your mailing address for receiving douments and your billing information.
- You must fill in the “Reference/Comment” field with the name of the documents you are requesting.
- Select ISSS as the sending organization.
Additional information about eShip Global:
- Students can select different shipping methods or service providers to compare prices and shipping times. Note: DHL is the only service that will currently mail documents to embargoed countries.
- Students can sign up for eShip Global before the immigration document is ready. Note: Form I-20 or DS-2019 will be issued only after the financial certificate has been received with the requested financial documentation and approved, and the student has been offered admission.
Please confirm sign-up by providing ISSS with the tracking number that the e-ship service sends to you after payment is made. ISSS will then print the pre-paid label and send the documents by the express mail service you selected.