Endowment Committee Annual Meeting
Class of 1938 2019 Agenda
Friday, March 1st, 2019, 3:00 pm-5:30 pm in DeBerry Board Room 3009 (3rd Floor)
- Business Meeting
Saturday, March 2nd, 8:00am-5:00pm in DeBerry Board Room 3009 (3rd Floor)
- Breakfast served from 8:00am-9:00am
- Interviews, voting, presentations by returning fellows, followed by a small reception (includes lunch)
Both events will be held on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus at the Global Education Center.
The Global Education Center is located at the corner of Pittsboro and McCauley Streets. The address is: 301 Pittsboro Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
Parking – Friday event
- Campus parking is very restricted and we are not able to secure parking for all attendees.
- Carolina Inn may have parking, but we can not guarantee this.
- Rosemary Street and Columbia Parking Lot is a good close by option. It is located at 100 E Rosemary St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. To get to the Global Education Center from this parking lot, you can:
- Walk 10 min to GEC on N. Columbia street; OR
- Take the N or NS bus for free. The bus stop is located in front of Kurama Sushi on N. Columbia Street. You will need to exit at the State Employees Credit Union on the Pittsboro Street side of the Global Exchange Building.
Please submit RSVP to Kathryn Kooistra at firstname.lastname@example.org